GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Students should be polite, dignified, neat and obedient.
- Students are expected to be seated in the Lecture hall five minutes before the commencement of the class.
- Students should stand up as a mark of respect when a faculty enters or leaves the classroom.
- Students should maintain discipline & silence inside the lecture hall / drawing hall / labs / workshops
- Student's movement outside the classroom in between the lecture class is strictly prohibited
- Students should bring their own calculators, drawing instruments, charts, data book etc., whenever needed.
- Students are expected to take care of their belongings
- Students are instructed not to bring any valuable items to the college.
- Using MOBILE / WALKMAN / CAMERA inside the college campus is strictly prohibited.
- Avoid chewing bubble gum, chocolate inside the class room during lecture hour
- Students should wear their own lab coats and bring observation notebooks to the laboratory classes regularly.
- Record of Experiments done in a particular class should be submitted in the next lab class.
- Students who do not submit the record note in time will not be allowed to do the next experiments and will not be given attendance for that laboratory class
Students will not be allowed to leave the laboratory until they complete the experiment.